zum Vergleich hinzugefügt
Dipl. Hôtelier/ère-Restaurateur/rice HF
Dieses Profil ist allenfalls nicht aktuell
Nicht aktuell: Kontaktiere uns für aktuelle Infos
2 - 3 Jahre
max. 10'000 CHF
- Holders of Level II Secondary Diplomas
- International Diplomas at ISCED level (International Standard Classificationof Education) 3A, 3B or 3C, 4A or 4B can be recognised
- Non-native English speakers must provide proof of English equivalent to B2 level according to the European framework of reference in languages
- Minimum of 12 months' work experience in a hotel or restaurant environment (10 months for holders of recognised EFZ award)
Über den Lehrgang
The Swiss Degree in International Hospitality Management (Dip. Hôtelier/ère-Restaurateur/rice HF) is aimed to generate well-qualified and experienced graduates ready to enter the fast-growing, international hospitality industry.
Taught in English (but with German and French language modules as part of the study) the programme is recognised by Kanton Luzern and is currently under recognition for Swiss federal accreditation.
Designed around the key subject areas of food and beverage, housekeeping, culinary, front office, and supervision, the programme progressively builds students' theoretical skills which are then complemented by practical training placements at each level.
The programme content emphasises sustainable practices and professional and responsible behaviour to ensure graduates of the programme understand and apply these as part of their future professional careers.
We are committed to developing graduates who make a difference through:
- maximizing employment opportunities for our graduates and developing a global career network,
- engendering self-confidence, entrepreneurship and flexibility in a fast-changing world,
- providing individual support to help each student realise their full potential,
- acting as role models in demonstrating cultural empathy, understanding, honesty and integrity