zum Vergleich hinzugefügt
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
Dieses Profil ist aktuell
Die Angaben wurden kürzlich geprüft
Beginn des Studiengangs
- Successful completion of the Swiss Baccalaureate / High School Diploma / International Baccalaureate or equivalent
- Or successful completion of the Swiss commercial vocational baccalaureate or any Vocational Educational Training (VET) equivalent qualification
- English Proficiency for non-native speakers
- Successful completion of the admissions interview
- SBS admissions exam (when applicable)
- Applicants can transfer credits from a recognized higher education institution if for the course they have earned a grade ‘C’ or higher.
Über den Studiengang
The SBS Swiss Business School Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is a full-time, 180 ECTS program that is divided into three years of two semesters each. Classes are lectured by qualified faculty and take place at the SBS Swiss Business School campus in Kloten-Zurich. Students also participate in internships, company visits and excursions, forums and symposia, guest speaker presentations, and more.
The program culminates with the submission and defense of a thesis, on a business-related subject of the student’s choosing. Students who successfully complete the program are awarded the degree of Bachelor of Business Administration from the SBS Swiss Business School.
We utilize an innovative approach to team-based learning, as we strongly believe that this approach reflects today’s progressive workplace. The SBS Swiss Business School’s Bachelor of Business Administration is the program that will open the door to the international career opportunities that you have dreamed of by preparing you for the world of global business.
Three Specializations To Choose From
- International Management
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of principles of business administration
- Students will demonstrate a high level of global mindedness
- Students will exhibit a strong civic engagement and behave ethically in their community
You begin your business education in the first semester of your freshman year at SBS, and you distribute your study of business over six semesters. As a freshman, you’ll jump right into the basics, which positions you for the advanced options you’ll choose from later. SBS Swiss Business School’s undergraduate curriculum is designed to give you the maximum degree of choice and flexibility, while also providing insights into all the major fields and functions of management. You will take business courses from many different disciplines and have the opportunity to concentrate in one or several major fields.
The final degree will be awarded by SBS Swiss Business School upon completion of the BBA/ACC-BBA program.
Year 1 (Semester 1)
- ENG 110 English
- ACT 102 Accounting
- MIS 102Information Systems
- MKT 103Marketing
- MGT 101Management
- MGT 105Project Management
- MAT 100Mathematical Tools for Business
- COV 100Company Visits and Seminars
Year 1 (Semester 2)
- ENG 115 Commercial Correspondence
- ECO 100 Economics
- BUS 109Law for Business Professionals
- STA 110 Managerial Statistics
- FIN 107 Principles of Finance
- COM 100 Communication Skills
- FRL 105Foreign Language
- COV 105 Company Visits and Seminars
Year 2 (Semester 3)
- ACT 200Advanced Accounting
- FIN 201Venture Capital and Private Equity
- MGT 209 Human Resource Management
- MKT230 Marketing
- FIN207Money and Banking
- MKT 207 Public Relations
- ACT 207 Financial Statement Analysis
- FRL 205Foreign Language
- COV 200Company Visits and Seminars
- ITP 200 Internship
Year 2 (Semester 4)
- ECO 210International Economics
- MIS 220 Information Systems
- MGT 217Strategic Sales Management
- FIN 220Principles of Finance
- BUS 245European Business
- MKT 295 Advertising
- ENT 320Small Business Fields
- FRL 210Foreign Language
- COV 205Company Visits and Seminars
Year 3 (Semester 5)
- MKT315 Strategic Marketing
- MGT320 Total Quality Management
- FIN320 International Finance
- MIS320 Information Systems
- MGT 310 Negotiation Skills
- MKT 310Consumer Behavior
- MKT 320 Retail Strategy
- ENT 310Family Business Management
- FRL 310 Foreign Language
- ITP 300Internship
Year 3 (Semester 6)
BBA - Application / Arrival
- Do I have to notify the university that I have accepted the study place?
- Do you have an application fee?
- How do I apply?
- What documents do I need to submit for application?
- What is a certified/notarized copy of a document?
- What is a certified/notarized translation of a document?
- When do I need to arrive in Zurich?
- When is the application deadline?
- When will I learn about the status of my application?
- Where should I send my application documents?
BBA - Practical Aspects
- Can I stay in Switzerland after my studies?
- Do I need a visa to come to study in Switzerland and how do I get it?
- Do I need to speak one of the native languages (German, French, Italian) to live in Zurich/Switzerland?
- How can I travel from SBS to Zurich main station?
- How much does it cost to live in Zurich?
- How to find an apartment?
- Is it legal for a foreign student to work part-time during his/her studies in Switzerland?
- Is it possible for student to find a job in Zurich?
- What are the Swiss like?
BBA - Studies
SBS Swiss Business School is incorporated in the Canton Zurich, Switzerland. The independent higher learning institution is nationally certified and institutional accredited. Our bachelor programs are internationally accredited by the following professional accreditation bodies:
- British Accreditation Council
- Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE)
- Certified by EDUQUA
Learn more about our accreditation bodies
Weiterempfehlungsrate über 95%