zum Vergleich hinzugefügt
Master in International Business
Dieses Profil ist aktuell
Die Angaben wurden kürzlich geprüft
- Successful completion of a Bachelor’s degree in the related field
- English Proficiency for non-native speakers
- Successful completion of the admissions interview
- SBS admissions exam (when applicable)
- Applicants who do not meet the Bachelor Admission Criteria will be reviewed by the SBS Admissions Team.
- Applicants who do not have a Bachelor’s degree in the related field will be asked to successfully complete the SBS Massive Open Online Courses (so-called LEVEL UP exam) prior to entering one of the SBS Master programs.
Required documentation for Master Programs
- Copy of Bachelor’s degree (transcript and diploma)
- Copy of the official Bachelor transcripts (grade sheet)
- Complete CV and work certificates indicating professional experiences and responsibilities
- No work experience required for the two years’ full-time program
- Minimum one-year work experience required for the one-year, full-time Master of Science
- English proficiency unless previous education was conducted in English
- TOEFL IBT 90, IELTS 6.5 or equivalent
- GMAT Only applicable for U.S. Bachelor degrees
- A total score of 550
- One reference letter (professional or academic)
- Front-facing photograph, high quality in jpg/png/gif format
- Application fee of CHF 150.- (PayPal to account email@example.com or via bank transfer)
Über den Studiengang
The SBS Swiss Business School Master of Science (MSc) in International Business is a full-time, two-year, 90-ECTS program, which provides an in-depth examination of global business issues ranging from economics to cross-cultural leadership. The language of instruction is English.
The SBS Swiss Business School MSc in International Business is a direct-entry program requiring no previous professional or work experience. We utilize an innovative approach to team-based learning as we strongly believe that this approach reflects today’s progressive workplace. The SBS Swiss Business School’s MSc in International Business is the program that will open the door to the international career opportunities that you have dreamed of by allowing you to understand, create and manage sustainable trans-national business strategies, join an international student body, and by preparing you for the world of global business.
Aside from the regular in-class sessions and coursework, SBS Swiss Business School also arranges, for its students, value-added activities including CV Writing and HR Workshops, Guest Speakers, Language Lessons, Company Visits, career opportunities, and more. Students benefit from these activities by learning more about industries, companies and business practices that are involved in these events, and through extending their networks and realizing opportunities that are in line with their career goals.
Students who successfully complete the academic and professional experience requirements will be awarded the degree of Master of Science in International Business from the SBS Swiss Business School.
- Design sustainable transnational business strategies
- Join an international student body
- Be prepared for the global business world
- Students will demonstrate knowledge of the fundamental principles in the functional areas of business
- Students will demonstrate a high level of global mindedness
- Students will exhibit a strong civic engagement and behave ethically in their community
The SBS Swiss Business School’s MSc in International Business is divided into 2 parts: In the first year, students will complete the academic courses and studies over 4 terms of 11 weeks each. This period concludes with the submission and defense of a thesis in front of a panel jury. Students are encouraged to choose a business-related subject linked to their prospective career. This project is mentored by an SBS Swiss Business School approved supervisor or instructor. The second year of the program is for professional experience, this may take the form of an internship or employment in the workplace, either in Switzerland or abroad. The expected period of professional experience may be from 9 to 12 months. During this time, as a student you will have the opportunity to apply in the workplace, lessons learned in the classroom. This period culminates in a report, outlining your experiences and detailing the lessons learned during this time.
- MKT 501Marketing Management
- THE 755 Independent Research Project
- RES 502Workshops, Forums, Seminars
- MBG 601International Business Project and Business Game
- THE 700Research Methods in Management
- MMS 592E-Business
- MSN 500Strategic Management
- MBU 591Legal Environment of Business
- MIM 520Digital Marketing
- MHR 530Human Resource Management
- MET 590Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- MCN 540Corporate Finance
- MCN 520Cross-Cultural Communication
- MOB 502 Sustainable Leadership and Organizations
- MAC 510International Accounting and Financial Statement Analysis
- MEC 500Global Economics and Trade