zum Vergleich hinzugefügt
Master in Multilingualism
Dieses Profil ist allenfalls nicht aktuell
Nicht aktuell: Kontaktiere uns für aktuelle Infos
2 - 3 Jahre
max. 5'000 CHF
- An above average Bachelor's degree in Linguistics. The grade point average of your Bachelor's degree should at least correspond to the German grade 2.5 (good). Students in the final year of their Bachelor's degree, who have not yet graduated, are welcome to apply.
- Evidence of knowledge acquired in the core areas of linguistics such as Phonology, Phonetics, Morphology, Syntax Sematics and Pragmatics during the Bachelor's degree course.
- Documentation of advanced English language skills (spoken and written English), level B2 of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Über den Studiengang
Postgraduate study programme which requires a first university degree.
The MA Multilingualism offered by the Department of Linguistics at the University of Konstanz (Germany) concentrates on topics in current linguistics research that bear most directly on two areas:
- multilingualism and the individual. This area covers aspects of bi- and multilingual language acquisition in current theory and research, including bilingual development during early childhood, second-language (L2) acquisition in children and adults, as well as L3 acquisition and heritage language acquisition.
- aspects of multilingualism in society. This area includes topics such as language contact, language loss, language dominance, language influence and language change in European and non-European languages.