zum Vergleich hinzugefügt
Bachelor in Architecture
Dieses Profil ist aktuell
Die Angaben wurden kürzlich geprüft
3 years + 1 year internship
CHF 2'000.- per semester for applicants whose official residence was in Switzerland (including Liechtenstein) at the time of the final high school exam (Maturità).
Application deadline: 30/04/22 for non-EU/EFTA; 01/06/22 for EU/EFTA
Beginn des Studiengangs
USI has two cafeterias, one on the West Campus and one on the East Campus
Sports Service: over 50 weekly courses and a Gym at complete disposal of all students
For admission students must possess one of the following qualifications.
- Federal or cantonal matriculation recognized by the Swiss Federal Matriculation Committee.
- Cantonal maturità commerciale (Scuola cantonale di commercio, Bellinzona).
- Professional School-Leaving Certificate complete with attestation of supplementary examinations by the Federal Commission of Maturity.
- Arts diploma under Cantonal Law issued by the Liceo Artistico CSIA (in this case, admission is subject to an interview and an examination in Mathematics).
- Final diploma of a professional university institute (in this case the Faculty may recommend the admission of candidates to an advanced level of the programme, and may exempt them from some exams or from the internship, if the chosen field of study is the same as that previously completed).
- School-leaving certificates issued by Swiss schools abroad or by Italian schools in Switzerland are also accepted, provided these schools are listed in the Italo-Swiss agreement signed in 1996 and supplemented in 1999.
Über den Studiengang
To form a humanist and a generalist architect: this is the purpose of the course of study at the Academy of Architecture, based on a balanced integration between practical design work, the humanities and technical-scientific subjects. The educational project covers a total of five years of teaching and one of practice in a professional office. The core of the training is embodied in design studios, taught by internationally acclaimed architects who give the students hands-on teaching, so that theoretical knowledge is continually being tested in real-life practice. Three courses of study are offered by the school: a three-year Bachelor degree, a two-year Master degree and a PhD program.