zum Vergleich hinzugefügt
B.S.S. Sports Management
Dieses Profil ist aktuell
Die Angaben wurden kürzlich geprüft
484 $ per credit hour
1st and 15th of every month
Beginn des Studiengangs
Applicants must submit a personal statement 300-400 words in length explaining why they would benefit from an Academy education.
To see more on admissions requirements for our Bachelor of Sport Science program, visit our bachelors admissions requirement page.
Über den Studiengang
The Bachelor of Sports Science degree in Sports Management is designed to give you the core skills needed to succeed as a professional in the sports industry. The program prepares students for careers in various management professions in the sport industry including sports business, sports administration, sports marketing, sports communication, sports facilities management, and sports entertainment. The goal of the program is to prepare students to work in sports organizations at the local, collegiate, and professional levels.
- Contemporary Issues in Sports
- Ethics in Sports
- Organization and Management in Sports
- Leadership Principles in Sports
- Technology in Sports
- Personnel Management in Sports
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Managerial Accounting
- Sports Promotion and Event Planning
- Public Relations in Sports
- Sports Facilities Management
- Sports Law and Risk Management
- Introduction to Sports Security Management